Skybox Platform – for Analytics Driven Automation
What Skybox can do?
Skybox provides comprehensive and analytics-driven Automation for managing Cybersecurity
Security Policy Management
VISUALISE: Create a model of your cyber security attack surface by collecting data from all network devices And security systems automatically
ANALYZE: Identify potential attack vectors, flag what’s at risk and prioritize with complete attack surface context
RESPOND: Get the actionable intelligence you need to protect your business in minutes.
- Full visibility for compliance of multi-vendor firewall deployment
- Avoid making risky changes to firewalls and network devices
- Focus on the vulnerabilities that can be exploited
- Cut firewall management, vulnerability management time by 90%
- Analyze threat intelligence automatically
Cyber risk management simplified.
Network Security Policy Management (NSPM) tools can help security and risk management leaders meet multiple use cases by offering centralized visibility and control of security policies across hybrid networks, risk analysis, real-time compliance and application mapping. (Source: Gartner)
Why NSPM is important?
- Through 2023, at least 99% of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault.
- Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws.
- By 2021, more than 75% of midsize and large organizations will have adopted a multi-cloud and/or hybrid IT strategy.
- Through 2023, more than 25% of enterprises using multiple IaaS providers will deploy third-party security and micro segmentation controls, rather than just relying on inbuilt IaaS controls, up from less than 5% today.
How Skybox Platform works?
Skybox offers a powerful set of security analytics that turns security data into unprecedented visibility of the attack surface. With Skybox, security teams can get actionable intelligence to solve difficult security and compliance management problems from firewall change management to vulnerability and threat management
SkyBox is very versatile and can also work complementing your existing cybersecurity solutions. .
Skybox + Cisco Security Manager (CSM)
Skybox + NextGen Firewalls (NGFW)
Skybox + SIEM Solutions
Skybox + Vulnerability Scanners