ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS INTEGRATION. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION.
We understand IT infrastructure need to be powered by robus Enterprise Applications. That’s why we have partnered with leading Application Software vendors for enabling outcome based applications integration.
What trends business leaders should consider for business growth driven by digital possibilities?
- Cloud deployment models are the way forward as software applications upgrading becoming complicated and costly.
- Mobile technology and mobile apps accelerate business processes with economies of “SPEED”
- Application users are moving from simple transactional use to data capturing to business outcome driver user experience.
- Customized applications are giving way to platform-as-a-service(PaaS)
- Elastic computing platforms and data analytics are the best combo for data driven business growth.
Benefits of digital capabilities
- Data driven decision making
- Flexibility in IT infrastructure
- Automation of the workflow
- Improved Operational efficiency
- Creating new opportunities
- Enhanced customer excellence
National Engineers Business Outcomes approach will help you define a technology roadmap to support change and modernisation initiatives in your organisation, ensuring you maximise your investments and develop a roadmap for the future.
National Engineers has expertise and strong alliance partnerships to provide diverse enterprise applications integration!
- Robotic Process Automation
- Network Automation
- Customer Experience Data Platforms
- Digital Commerce Platforms.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) refers to advanced technologies that can be programmed to perform a series of tasks that previously required human intervention. RPA is best for automating rules-based, predictable, and replicable processes that require handling high volumes of structured data.
- CRM Processes
- Human Resources Processes
- Documents & Records Management
- Information Technology Processes
RPA is intelligent automation of business processes. It’s faster, cheaper and scalable and creates Digital Workforce. Digital Workforce combines powers of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning(ML) and Robotic Process Automation(RPA)
SkillOrbit is partner to NETS to make your digital transformation journey smoother and faster with RPA services and solutions.
Resolve is the #1 IT automation and orchestration platform, powering more than a million automations every day from simple, high-volume tasks to incredibly complex processes that go well beyond what you imagine is automatable.
Resolve IT Automation platform can integrate seamlessly with all your existing IT ecosystem, including current tools and processes, including service-level automations.
Resolve platform combines AIOps + advanced IT automation in one game-changing, powerful tool for complete IT and network automation.
Resolve platform can be integrated easily with custom solutions or other tools with open framework approach – connect to almost anything via REST API, SNMP, SMTP, SOAP, SSH, TCP, or other common protocols.
- Automate the simplest task to the most complex process
- Realise better ROI, saving millions while improving ITOps efficiency
- Reduce mean time to resolution (MTTR)
- Predict and prevent outages
- Reduce alarm noise
- Gain real-time visibility into dynamic, changing infrastructure
- Scale automation seamlessly now & in the future
CUSTOMER DATA PLATFORM
Tealium is the leader in real-time customer data orchestration solutions and enterprise tag management. More than 850 companies trust Tealium to orchestrate their customer data including Domino’s, Gap Inc., IBM, Molekule, Epson America, Cambia Health, Orange, TUI, Rakuten, Sportsbet, Network 10, and more.
Tealium Universal Data Hub
Tealium’s Universal Data Hub provides organizations with a universal approach to connecting and managing customer data in real time. The enterprise-level solution empowers digital marketers to deliver more consistent customer experiences across all channels. To view the video demo, click here.
Tealium iQ™ Tag Management
Powered by more than 1,600 turnkey vendor integrations, Tealium iQ™ enables managing customer data across all platforms including web, mobile and connected devices. Tealium iQ powers around 25 percent of the top 100 Internet Retailers. To view the video demo, click here.
AudioStream takes Tealium iQ™ Tag Management to next level and allows users to connect all of its customer data in one single, streamlined channel, resulting in better segmentation and better marketing precision . To view the video demo, click here.
DIGITAL COMMERCE PLATFORM
Magento, an Adobe company, is a leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries.
Magento is a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce.
Magento allows you to create unique, full-lifecycle customer experiences proven to generate more sales.
- Lower setup, running costs and overheads
- Expand global reach, run business from any location
- Very scalable as per demand, ease of monitoring
- Storefront is always On, business as usual round the clock
- Cross-selling, up-selling
- Results are measurable and trackable
- Higher profits and better cash flow