Managing IT and Digital assets
- Increases the delivery capabilities of IT resources
- Reduces IT operations cost by as much as 30%
- Provides agility and flexibility in scaling up IT infrastructure
National Engineers Managed Services offering are designed and delivered in two major groups.
Managed Network Services
- Managed NOC Support Services
- Cisco Meraki Wireless Services
- Cisco Webex Conferencing Services
Managed Security Services
- Cisco Umbrella Security
- Cisco Web & Email Security
Business Benefits of National Engineers Managed Services
- 24×7 proactive monitoring and management
- Swift access to highly skilled technicians and resources
- Predictable monthly services cost
- Fully mature ITIL processes
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for escalations
Ticket Management System
Our customers can get NE support using its below facilities:
1. Call Center : CUSTOMER will call our dedicated call center as per below details:
Office # 216, Level – 02, ISE Building, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Phone: +92512894230/ 051-4865609; Fax: +92512894230
Point of Contact: Sajid Iqbal/Aleem Paracha
2. Online Ticketing System : CUSTOMER will open ticket user below URL to get support from NE
3. Email Support: CUSTOMER can also open a ticket by simply sending us email on firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem in body of email.
MANAGED NOC SUPPORT SERVICES
- End to End Network Support
- 24x7x365 Support (Options: Tickets based, fixed tickets per month)
- Proactive and/or Reactive Customer Support
- On-Site Support for Critical Outages
National Engineers can provide First and Second level support (L1/L2) to equipment manufacturers/OEM vendors, which includes 9×5 telephonic and email support, with onsite engineer availability on need basis.
- Real-time network monitoring
- Physical and virtual server monitoring
- Multi-level thresholds
National Engineers can also provide customer support several technology areas such as Unified Communications & collaboration, Routing & Switching, Network appliances and CPEs from various vendors.
For critical technical issues which cannot be resolved with remote support, National Engineers team can provide onsite support services to its customers in MEA (*) region with a Service Level Agreement of 4 hours.
Managed NOC Services packages are designed to best fit your IT needs. Because, wee understand different businesses have different needs for IT managed services.
National Engineers Managed Services come in four comprehensive package especially as they would fit for small and medium-sized businesses. Companies may choose the best plan that will suit their business needs – for normal business hours or 24/7.
Check out the chart to determine the best managed services pricing for your business needs.
CISCO UMBRELLA SECURITY
Provide a first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
Cisco Umbrella uses the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.
Cisco Umbrella Security comes in THREE packages
- Professional package (ideal for SMEs)
- Insights package (ideal for mid-sized companies)
- Platform package (best for advanced security needs)
With Professional package, you can block ransomware, malware, phishing, and protect users anywhere they go, on and off the corporate network; Stop malicious domain requests and IP responses at the DNS-layer, over any port or protocol
With Insights, you can add more to block direct IP connections at the IP-layer; Identify targeted attacks by comparing local vs. global activity; Manage shadow IT and cloud use by discovering apps and providing vendor and risk details, plus blocking risky apps; Proxy risky domains for URL and file inspection using AV engines and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
With Platform package, you get enforcement APIs; Deploy pre-built integrations that work with 10+ security providers – including Splunk, FireEye, and Anomali; Leverage custom API to easily integrate with other systems and much more.
CISCO WEB & EMAIL SECURITY
Control access to websites and ensure greater protection against email threats by enforcing user defined policies
Cisco’s analyticss engines deliver continual industry-leading antimalware and zero-day threat protection against web-based attacks. Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) protects against advanced malware and tracks file disposition over time to see where malicious files travel.
Cisco Access Security (CAS) provides protection for the growing risks created multiple applications and centralized management and reporting can provide increased visibility into web usage and threat information.
How do you benefit from Cisco managed web security solution?
Granular web use policies: Set and enforce across the entire environment for applications, websites and specific webpage content.
Easy to integrate: With flexible network integration options, you can connect Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS) to your existing infrastructure.
Real-time threat intelligence: Analysis engines deliver industry-leading antimalware and zero-day threat protection from web-based attacks. Our advanced global threat telemetry network continuously updates Cisco CWS to protect against the latest threats.
Centralized management and reporting: Increased visibility into web usage and threat information.
CISCO MERAKI WIRELESS SERVICES
Establish a seamlessly connected wireless workspace, fully managed by Cisco cloud
Cisco Meraki product portfolio is a system of APs, switches, appliances and software that are designed to be centrally managed from the cloud. The feature-rich, easy-to-use Meraki cloud architecture can enable you to solve new business problems as they arise while reducing operating costs.
Managed Wireless Solution using Meraki is the ideal choice for enterprise networks, to provide secure connectivity, Site-to-site auto VPN between branches with traffic shaping prioritizes mission critical web applications
How do you benefit from Cisco Meraki Managed Services Solution?
- High throughput wireless network with a growing user base
- Consistent policies across wireless and wired networks
- Delivered an improved wireless experience while integrating into existing infrastructure
Solutions including BYOD, site-to-site VPN, location analytics, and wireless security are available “out-of-the-box”, and can be deployed to organizations of all size with minimal operational cost and complexity
CISCO WEBEX CONFERENCING
Create a Collaborative and Productive Web Meeting Experience for different Functions: SALES & MARKETING, FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCES
- Deliver presentations & Sales meetings
- Give Product Demos product demos
- Make Product announcements & solutions
- Conduct review meetings
- Facilitate Training sessions
- Provide Online Customer support
How do you benefit from Cisco Webex Conferencing Solution?
- Fast, effective and secure collaboration between students, lecturers and colleagues.
- Presentations are tailored by integrating multimedia, sharing files and encouraging real time interaction.
- Enhance communication between students and lecturers by offering online office hours – encouraging more flexible and regular contact.
- Reduce costs and increase collaboration externally by enabling academics to share research and projects.
- WebEx can be integrated with your existing technology and virtual learning environment