MPLS TP provides better resilience and manageability.
MPLS TP Solutions 10G/100G
MPLS‐TP solutions support Mission Critical Communication as in the industry with tele protection, Air Traffic Management, Railway‐Mobility, Oil & Gas, Defense and Carriers for customers that require high level of band‐width stability, latency and security to transport voice communication, SCADA, signalization, power control.
The MPLS‐Transport‐Profile is the right evolution for TDM/SDH/SONET infrastructures to carry the Multiservice TDM together with high volume of packets and it is easier to deploy stable transport than IP/MPLS or IP and Carrier Ethernet for long distances and helps in:
• Evolution of SONET/SDH transport networks to packet switching driven by Growth in packet-based services (L2/L3 VPN, IPTV, VoIP, etc.) Desire for bandwidth/QoS flexibility
• MPLS-TP excludes the features that are unsuitable for transport network, and inherits or optimizes some traditional functions (e.g., OAM and protection) of transport network.
• MPLS-TP enables SDH-like OAM and provides stronger network diagnosis functions than MPLS OAM.
An MPLS transport profile being defined at IETF (in collaboration with ITU-T)
ODN Planning & Design
NE provides great range of multidimensional services in ODN (GPON & FTTx) Survey, Planning and Execution. We make the data collection for infrastructures that integrate seamlessly with global networks and local back-office and support systems. Planning and design includes factor analysis, solutions conceptualization, system design, and system integration. Few more services NE Provide to facilitate customer with end to end support from Surveys & Planning to managing networks.
- Forecast Surveys
- OFC Route Survey(Point to point, Point to Multipoint)
- Planning and Designing
- Network Passive BoQs & Bandwidth Designing
- Loss Budget Analysis
- Planning for Installation(RoW)
- Copper to Fiber Migration
- Existing Network on systems
- Consultancy Providing Services to optimize and manage fiber projects
Increasing demand for high-speed broadband Internet access, TV, telephone and wireless services is driving businesses to invest in or expand upon state-of-the-art fiber optic networks.