Disaster Recovery using Public Cloud
Date: 06 May 2020 Wednesday Time: 1100 Hrs UAE (GST)
Businesses of all sizes are creating incredible amounts of irreplaceable data and depend on the availability of their systems to keep their business up and running. There are no exceptions. Disaster recovery is no longer an “optional” service. But how do you achieve DR goals in a way that respects tight budgets and overworked IT staff members?
How can enterprises ensure business continuity and recover their IT resources and infrastructure with least disruption and data loss?
This is where Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) comes in. DRaaS enables organizations to achieve enterprise-grade disaster recovery, even for those that lack the budgets and in-house expertise to maintain recovery operations on their own.
Register to learn more
- Reasons why companies MUST plan for Disaster Recovery
- Differentiating On-Premise Disaster Recovery vs Cloud Disaster Recovery
- How to go about Disaster Recovery over cloud?
- Use cases of DR for Medium size enterprises – Azure Cloud
- Migrating To DRaas: Final Notes